Twitter Timeline implements a timeline of tweets into your WCF. It can be displayed as a dashboard box.
You can set the twitter-user and how many tweets should be displayed in the ACP.
Notice: The required package Twitter API is already included in this plugin!
- 55.3 kB
- 617 Downloads
- Compatibility with WSC 3
- 53.25 kB
- 570 Downloads
- Media (images) can now either be displayed or hidden (a link is displayed instead)
- It is now possible to display tweets of multiple users (just seperate them with a comma)
- An expert mode has been introduced which allows it experienced users to use customs earch queries that are sent to the twitter API. For example, you could display tweets of specifid users or exclude retweets.
- 54.78 kB
- 212 Downloads
- Replaces the favorite-star-button with the new like-heart-button (latest change on twitter via November 3rd 2015)
- 54.27 kB
- 66 Downloads
- Small fix..
- 53.76 kB
- 36 Downloads
- Now supports WCF 2.0
- 50.69 kB
- 105 Downloads
- The second parameter of JSON::decode() was not set to false which lead to a fatal error
- The template variable for target="_blank"-attributes was named faulty which lead to an Undefined index-error
- 50.69 kB
- 21 Downloads
- JSON::decode() is now used instead of json_decode (WCF conformity)
- Links will now only be opened in a new tab/window if the corresponding option in the ACP is enabled (Options > General > Page > Open external links in a new window)