- License Agreement
- Atrox Development Lizenz
- Supported Versions
- WoltLab Suite 3.0
WoltLab Suite 3.1
In the ACP you can enter your Teamspeak 3 server connection information (IP-Address, Port etc.).
If you have successfully entered your connection information, it is possible to assign a board user group to a specific Teamspeak 3 server group.
Users can enter their multiple unique Teamspeak 3 IDs (like mobile phone or notebook).
Example: If you are in the admin group of your forums, you will be automatically assigned to the administrator servergroup of your Teamspeak 3 Server.
The plugins also handles bans and deletions of users in the same way: If you get banned (or unbanned) you will be banned (or unbanned) in your server, too.
If you delete an user, the user will be removed from all server groups.
This plugin uses the Teamspeak 3 server query functionality, so you need a superadmin account of your Teamspeak 3 server.
*NEW: The plugin adds user titles and user names to the client's description.
*NEW: You can set a cronjob to synchronize the user data in a specific interval
Compatible to: WSC 3.0, WSC 3.1
Available languages: English, German
Configuration: Socket connections must be enabled in your php config. Most of webhosters enable this function if disabled.
Version 2.0.4 pl 1
- 23.59 kB
- 422 Downloads
- Security token is now longer
- Fixes an bug that users can see others UIDs
- 23.24 kB
- 173 Downloads
- Plugin is now compatible with WSC 3.1
- 23.3 kB
- 259 Downloads
- Fixes an error message while syncing
- Mandatory sync is only enabled for activated accounts
- 23.12 kB
- 38 Downloads
- Fixes possible error messages while adding a new UID in ACP
- Adds a new cronjob to sync all users (disabled by default)
- Synchronization of bans can be disabled (enabled by default)
- Teamspeak Synchronization can be set as mandatory (disabled by default)
- Fixes an isuee that users won't be banned in frontend
- 22.14 kB
- 26 Downloads
<p>- Fixes problems with editing not verified UIDs.