Teamspeak³ Server Plugin Package
This plugin includes the base version of our Teamspeak³ Server Plugin Package.
This plugin makes it possible to show the TS³ server status, the current clients (and more) in your WSC.
You can expand the basis version with our comming packages!
More information will come soon with our first expension.
With the range of settings in the ACP you can customize the Teamspeak³ viewer just as you like.
You can show/hide different contents with a few clicks in the ACP: Configuration -> Options ->Teamspeak³ Plugin Package
With just one click you can show/hide current clients for example
In Content -> CMS -> Boxes -> TS Viewer you can select between two positions for the viewer.
In Pages you even can show or hide the viewer on different pages.
Integrated cache function
Now we use the cache system of the WSC, to reduce the server requests. The data is saved for a few seconds.
In the online legend, the users are linked to their WSC account - if the user named as well as in the WSC and in TS³.
If no TSDNS is set and the option "Show IP-address" is deactivated the viewer won't show any IP or DNS.
Version 1.1.0 pl 1
- 36.64 kB
- 1.4k Downloads
Fix 'virtualserver_status' Error
- Add EventHandler in cache class
WSC 3.1 Support
- 36.54 kB
- 352 Downloads
- 35.62 kB
- 69 Downloads
- optimization for next extensions
Version 1.0.5 pl 2
- 208.38 kB
- 250 Downloads
- Add teamspeak server password for "join button"
Version 1.0.5 pl 1
- 206.85 kB
- 616 Downloads
- Added correctly Error Messages
- 206.85 kB
- 160 Downloads
- Now the cache time can be defined. (default value is 20 - in seconds)
- You're be able now to define a title to be viewed as a header in the viewer/box.
- the following placeholders are possible: %servername%, %clients%, %maxclients%
- You're also be able to view the viewer 'In the content area above'
- It have been different events integrated in the templates. (only for later extensions)
- 204.29 kB
- 249 Downloads
- Error fixed