The user IP-Log is a package for the WoltLab Suite 3.1.x and for the WoltLab Suite Board 5.1.x, which offers the possibility to log the IP addresses of all users of the forum.
This makes it possible to find users with two user accounts.
The display of the IP addresses is placed in the profile of the respective user.
Possible duplicate user accounts, so-called double accounts, can also be found in a list in the user profile as well as in the ACP. Users can also be edited directly there.
The entire function of the plug-in can be switched off globally via the module control of the WCF.
User group rights can be used to determine which user group can see the information from the user IP log in the profile.
In the ACP there is the possibility to see possible double accounts. Here you can quickly see when another user has used the same IP address.
A user reference can be created for each user. For example, this can be information about why a user has a possible double account. (Example: father and son with 2 user accounts from an internet connection). This information is then also displayed in the profile and also in the ACP for the respective user.
In addition to the IP-based check for possible double accounts, a cookie check is also made. Since usually the IP address changes automatically after 24 hours by the Internet provider, here an accurate review is very difficult. With the cookie check, even after an IP address change, the user is still correctly recognized and if the user should create a new account or use a different account, this is also recognized perfectly as a double account. The corresponding hits are displayed separately in the list of double accounts in the ACP.
In the overview, all logged-on IP addresses of the users are listed. In this table there is a filter and sorting function to search for a specific IP address or even a user name. In addition to the IP address and the user name, additional information such as used browser and used host is stored, as well as the time of the first use and the last check.
It also saves older IP addresses from deleted users. So, after deleting a user, you can also log back into the forum and take further action against that user then. This is a useful way to properly recognize unwanted users who have been deleted or blocked.
In the global Whitelist, users can be registered who have permission to use double accounts. Users listed in this global Whitelist list are checked for non-possible double accounts. This feature is very useful for users who access a forum in a household. Here, every user has the same IP address from the household. So that not every day the list is filled with these users, one can put these users on the global Whitelist.
To ensure that there is not a lot of data in the database table, a cronjob filters every day for data that is no longer needed and which is released for deletion. This data is automatically deleted from the database. Thus, the database remains clean of unnecessary and no longer usable entries.
[color = RED]This plugin is written on the WoltLab Suite 3.0. Please also read the system requirements.[/color]
[size = 14] [color = # 6699CC] [b] Scope of license [/ b] [/ color] [/ size]
[List] [*] User IP-Log Package in Version 3.1.x
[*] Available translations: German (formal), English
[*] Free updates for all packages of the 3.1.x version
[*] Access to the official support forum of MDMAN Productions on [url] http://www.mdman.de [/ url]
[Size = 14] [color = # 6699CC] [b] Support [/ b] [/ color] [/ size]
In order to receive support access, you can register for the respective support area by registering on http://www.mdman.de. The activation is performed with a single query from the support page. The packages you purchased from the Woltlab plugin store are requested.
License: The plugin user IP-Log and all recovery packages are under the MDMAN Productions license. The license is available at the following link: [url = 'http: //www.mdman.de/license/MDMANProductionsSoftwareLizenz.txt'] MDMAN - Productions - Lizenz [/ url] [/ de]
- 31.32 kB
- 15 Downloads
- Some adjustments have been made to the code. In some cases, an error occurred when a user browses the forum with a browser and the browser does not provide LANGUAGE code. The server was then unable to access a corresponding variable and an error was thrown. The new versions should prevent the error.
- When marking one or more entries and locks, a message appears immediately as soon as you want to execute the function via the menu. The bug has been fixed with this version.
Version 3.1.6 pl 1
- 30.84 kB
- 35 Downloads
- A typographical error has been corrected in the code.
- 253.44 kB
- 31 Downloads
- Some code modifications have been made to include the appropriate extension packages. This will make further functions and features possible.
- A new internal function has been added. The stored data can now be exported by the respective user to a corresponding file. This feature has been added with WoltLab Community Framework Version 2.1.22, WoltLab Suite Version 3.0.15 or WoltLab Suite Version 3.1.3. The functionality of the framework is easily usable with a useful tool from SoftCreatR (DSGVO Data Export Frontend Plugin).
- 252.42 kB
- 16 Downloads
- Under certain circumstances, a cookie search hit could fail to enter the database for a given constellation. This bug has now been fixed by this update.
- Some adjustments have been made to the code in order to integrate the corresponding extension packages and thus additional functions and features are possible.
- A new user menu has been added. There, the respective user can see their own stored data. This makes it immediately visible to everyone what personal information was stored by the system. Thus, the user IP-log is now also adapted for the new data protection regulation.
- 240.13 kB
- 31 Downloads
- Under certain circumstances, when a duplicate account was found, the cookie search could fail to register it. This bug has now been fixed by this update.
- 244.22 kB
- 6 Downloads
the update option from version 3.0.2 pl 1 has been integrated. Thus it is now possible during the upgrade of the forum (from version WSC 3.0 to WSC 3.1 / WBB 5.0 to WBB 5.1) directly to update to the new user IP-Log version (from version 3.0.2 pl 1 to version 3.1.1).
- an error in the filter on the overview page was corrected.
- 239.62 kB
- 10 Downloads