You don't want that other users use your website for their own purposes?
You fear legal consequences if Affiliate-Links are not marked as such on your website?
Then, AffiliateRewrite is just the right plugin for you.
Every day, every hour and every minute, product-links are posted, shared and liked. But not always it is a normal link.
As soon as this product is purchased, the partner receives a commission. But would you like to allow this on your website?
With this plugin for the WoltLab Suite 3 you can prevent Affiliate-Links from other users, quickly and easily set your own Affiliate-Links or overwrite existing Affiliate-Links into your own. This is a simple way to earn money online.
The clou is that the original link where not changed, only the output in the browser. This will keep the original data.
The configuration can be set in the administration in the following path:
Configuration -> Messages -> AffiliateRewrite
- eBay Partner Network(*)
- MMOGA Affiliate program
- Gamesplanet Affiliate program(*)
- remove the references from third parties
- set your own reference
- add the (legal) note "Affiliate-Link" to mark these links as Affiliate-Links
- set the product name as link name, if available
the folling functions can be provided for (*) marked providers:
- the product name can be loaded from the provider
- the price can be loaded from the provider
- the product picture can be loaded from the provider
Where can I get support?
Support for my plugins is only available in the support section of my website Destinaja.de. More information can be found here.
You miss a integration? Please use the Support Area to formulate your wishes.
- changed some language variables in the ACP because of a change by eBay
- 125.44 kB
- 19 Downloads
- the provider eBay now supports Sharelinks
- the provider Amazon now supports more links for unlimited music
- Restructuring of all providers for future improvements
- 123.39 kB
- 15 Downloads
- The provider Gamesplanet has been added
- The provider Amazon supports now links from Amazon Prime
- The provider eBay now also displays the RRP price
Version 2.1.0 pl 2
Fixes a problem with options of the provider MMOGA
- 111.62 kB
- 3 Downloads
Version 2.1.0 pl 1
Version 2.1.0 pl 1:
- 111.62 kB
- 28 Downloads
- corrected RegEx for MMOGA
- fixes an error with retrieving data from Amazon
- The provider eBay has been added
- The provider MMOGA has been added
- The provider Amazon has been overhauled. The price as well as the name, if not available, can now be retrieved from Amazon
- 64.51 kB
- 13 Downloads