This file is no longer available for purchase.
With this plugin you get a Teamspeak³-Viewer.
By that it is possible to show various server informations as well as the current clients in your WSC.
In the ACP you can customize the Teamspeak³ Viewer according to your wishes.
Under Configuration - Options - Teamspeak Viewer you can define the update interval, but also show or fade out certain contents.
This allows you to fade out the server password or the welcome message. If a server password is deposited, but you do not want this to be publicly visible, then it is "not public" at this point.
The existing "Connect now" button can also be fade out. Incidentally, this also contains the stored server password, which also disappears if you fade out if you do not want the password publicly accessible.
Under User - User groups - Edit user groups - General Permissions - Teamspeak Viewer you are allowed to decide which user groups can see the Teamspeak³ Viewer and which not.
The server-side welcome message can also be shown.
On the part of Teamspeak texts can be extended with BBCodes, which is why we convert them into HTML.
Currently the following BBCodes are converted: [b], [i], [u], [url=] and [url].
Integrated cache function
So that your page is not constantly burdened with the server requests to the Teamspeak server, we use the cache system of the WSC. The data is stored for the update interval set in the ACP.
!! It is absolutely necessary to enter the access data for the server query. Without this data, no connection is made and thus no information is shown !!
- Support for this plugin is only available after registration in my support forum at: https://havenith.nrw
- 278.53 kB
- 123 Downloads
- Fixed a bug that did not convert \n in the welcome message.
- 278.02 kB
- 29 Downloads
- Server Query clients are not displayed more often
- The page and content title is, if the server is online, now the server name
- The entire layout has been corrected
- The "connect now" button is now in the header navigation
- The ping of the server can now be displayed
- The packet loss of the server can now be displayed
- API has been updated to the latest version
- 268.8 kB
- 99 Downloads
- Various corrections to the style and template.
- Client query in the cache changed, which led to an error.
- Customized user group rights.
- 269.31 kB
- 16 Downloads