With this Plugin it is possible to add additional input fields to a form.
The basic package includes integration into articles
With the extensions Forum, Blog and Conversation you can also extend these forms with input fields.
It often happens that certain information needs to be queried and, in spite of instructions, is skipped by the users.
With the input fields you can consciously query this information, which will be summarized in the post.
It is also possible to validate these entries (using RegEx), so that no incorrect information are possible.
The plugin can be used individually, the application possibilities are unlimited.
The settings for the custom input fields are in ACP -> Content -> Custom input fields
User Groups Right: Administrator Permissions -> Content -> Can edit input fields
You want to test the plugin before?
Version 1.1.0 Pl 1
- 124.93 kB
- 74 Downloads
- Permission "Can See input fields" added
- Ability to use html in the description
- 92.67 kB
- 31 Downloads
- Typo in a language variable
- Adds filter options by fieldtype and application
- 89.6 kB
- 10 Downloads
- Typo in language variables
- added missing language variables
- Internal and public title. separated by semikolon Internal title ; Public title
Version 1.0.1 Pl 2
- 88.06 kB
- 7 Downloads