You want to present information about game servers on your site? Then the Gameserver Viewer is just right for you!
In addition to a general overview in two styles, a detailed view is available for each game server.
The overview shows all activated game servers in a grid or list view. In some games it is possible to connect directly to the game server via a button.
Furthermore, the game servers have a detailed view. In this example, a list of players is displayed, if there are players on the game server.
All game servers are entered in the ACP. The games are already predefined and only have to be selected when registering.
For better orientation in the ACP, each game server can be assigned an individual name. If this is not entered, only the IP address and the port will be displayed.
Optional: If a query port exists for the game server, which is not specified by default by the game, a separate query port can be entered.
All game servers can be moved in the ACP via drag & drop.
Integrated cache function
So that your page is not constantly burdened with the server requests to the game servers, we use the cache system of the WSC.
The data is stored for the update interval set in the ACP.
Currently supported games
- 7 Days to Die
- America's Army 3
- America's Army: Proving Ground
- ARK: Survival Evolved
- Armed Assault 2: DayZ Mod
- Armed Assault 2: Operation Arrowhead
- Armed Assault 3
- Battlefield 1942
- Battlefield 4
- Battlefield Bad Company 2
- Call of Duty 2
- Call of Duty 4
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
- Conan Exiles
- Counter Strike 1.6
- Counter Strike: Condition Zero
- Counter Strike: Global Offensive
- Counter Strike: Source
- Day of Defeat
- Day of Defeat: Source
- DayZ Standalone
- Empyrion - Galactic Survival
- Garry's Mod
- GTA V: FiveM
- Half Life 2: Deatchmatch
- Just Cause 2 Multiplayer
- Left 4 Dead
- Left 4 Dead 2
- Minecraft: Pocket Edition
- Multi Theft Auto
- San Andreas Multiplayer
- Space Engineers
- Team Fortress 2
- The Forest
- There are only a few map images available. They can also be submitted in the board: https://havenith.nrw/forum/thr…eserver-viewer-mapbilder/
- This extension is based on the GameQ Library.
- May not be compatible with all hosting plans, as some providers' firewall blocks outgoing connections to the server.
- Support for this plugin is only available after registration in my support forum at: https://havenith.nrw
- PHP 5.4 <=> PHP 7.0
- 539.65 kB
- 29 Downloads
- An error in the ARMA 3 protocol has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug in a filter that occurred on PHP 7.1+.
- 538.11 kB
- 96 Downloads
- Added ATLAS to the game list
- Added PixARK to the game list
- Added Unturned to the game list
- 535.04 kB
- 70 Downloads
- Fixed a bug that prevented copyright from being displayed in the extended server information.
- Map names are now displayed correctly in the graphics.
- Added text area for own server information.
- Map images removed (New free extension => Gameserver Viewer - Map images).
- Added administration of Map images (ACP).
- Added administrationof game logs (ACP).
- Display of the game in the gameserver overview added (ACP).
- Optimization for mobile devices.
- Fixed an error in calculating the query port of Armed Assault 2: Operation Arrowhead [/ tt].New graphic for "Mapbild nicht vorhanden" (Thanks @Sanja). Language variables corrected. Added [tt]GTA V: FiveM to the game list. Added [tt]Added Armed Assault 2: DayZ Mod to the playlist. Added Added Armed Assault 2: Operation Arrowhead to the playlist. Added Space Engineers to the game list. Added Added Conan Exiles to the playlist. Added DayZ Standalone to the game list. Added Empyrion - Galactic Survival to the playlist.[/tt]
- Fixed option.xml
- 862.21 kB
- 39 Downloads