With this plugin you extend the "who read this" function for the blog. Thus, the blog entries of the WoltLab Suite Blog will display who has already read them.
- Decide which user groups should see the collection "Who read this"
IMPORTANT: The plugin "Who read this - System" must be installed
- Version 3.0.X for WoltLab Suite Core 5.2 (available)
- Version 2.0.X for WoltLab Suite Core 3.1 (available)
- Version 1.0.X for WoltLab Suite Core 3.0 (unavailable - WSC 3.0 lacks necessary events to publish the plugin with the same functions)
Save up to 35%
Take the opportunity, and get many benefits, and save up to 35% on a direct purchase on beMananas.com
- Save up to 35%
- If you no longer need the plugin, you can sell it and transfer it to someone else without any fees.
- Get updates and new products before they are published to the WoltLab plugin store.
Frequently asked Questions
- Why are the plugins and styles in the shop at beMananas.com cheaper
On the one hand, this is due to the fact that we sell from Switzerland and are not VAT compulsory. We also offer our customers a discount because when purchasing through our own shop, the commission of WoltLab is eliminated.On the one hand, this is due to the fact that we sell from Switzerland and are not VAT compulsory. We also offer our customers a discount because when purchasing through our own shop, the commission of WoltLab is eliminated.
- Is there a way to test a plugin before buying?
Yes. You can request a free online demo on our site, where you can test the plugins for 7 days.
- Which plugins are included in the online demo?
On the page request a free online demo demo you will find a list of all installed plugins.
- Is there a way to test a style before buying?
All styles for the WoltLab Suite Core can be found on our Style Demo page.
To the style demo for WoltLab Suite Core 5.2
- Will there be an adaptation for new WSC versions (> WSC 5.2)?
We cannot say that at the moment. You can find information about this on beMananas.com