- Visitor Layout Options
Your site visitors can easily switch between grid and list display for the articles, forum, blogs and filebase applications.
- Manually-coded Header Slider
You can show a slider in the header by manually coding it in a specific templates.
- Improved User Profile Page
The content for each application, i.e posts for forum or images for gallery, will appear as a menu in the profile page. And when your visitors view a specific user's content, e.g. forum posts or user files, it will still be somewhat part of his profile instead of showing a different page.
- Organized User Menu
Added "My Content" and "Watched Content" to easily browse the content you started or watched.
- Cover Photo on User Hover Card
- Icons to show Recent Activity type
- Icons in the Title on "named" Sidebar Boxes
- Tooltip for Forum Description
- Dropdown of Sub-boards Instead of List
Notes & Limitations:
- No RTL (Right-To-Left) Support
- Layout Options Method
- 305.16 kB
- 30 Downloads
Before upgrading to this version, please make sure that you have made a backup of the current version (1.0.3 pl 1 and below) of the style as this will override your template customizations.
- Add vertical borders to table data.
- Add style to Shoutbox and Timeline plug-ins.
- Fix User Content pages incompatibility with other plugins.
- Fix filter button functionality for 3.1.9 pl 2.
- Fix profile menu badges alignment.
- Fix CSS error: padding: 10 12px;.
- Fix overlapping logo in footer.
- Fix missing phrases:
- New Configuration Options
- Sticky Sidebar
- Show search form by default without clicking the Search link.
- Enable/disable sub-forums as drop-down.
- Show/hide status icons (poll, attachment, resolved, watched, likes, etc.) of messages and threads list.
- Show/hide row header for dynamic boxes of threads in Table Mode displayed Before & After Content.
- Show/hide forum description, icons, stats, users online and thread stats in mobile.
- Show/hide user's following in profile sidebar.
- Show/hide user's followers in profile sidebar.
- Show/hide member's information (gender, age, location, joined date) to content that has a list of members including Members List page, Followed Users, Likes and among others.
- Show/hide member's statistics (posts, points, trophies, etc.) to content that has a list of members including Members List page, Followed Users, Likes and among others.
- Show/hide logo in the About Section in footer.
- Add Twitch, SnapChat and Telegram in Social Connect Links.
Version 1.0.3 pl 1
- 282.52 kB
- 61 Downloads
- 282.51 kB
- 6 Downloads
- Fix logo overlapping its container.
- Fix forum background and spacing if there's a Before Content content.
- Fix Trying to get property 'identifier' of non-object Error
- Fix pageNavigationIcons spacing.
- Fix Show/Hide Sidebar Button on Mobile.
- Improved Beforre Content and After Content boxes layout and spacing.
- New: Configuration Options
- Sticky Header
- Move Search to Breadcrumb
- Enable Header Slider
- Show Sidebar Icons
- Main Menu Dropdown Indicator
- Circle Avatars
- Circle Trophies
- Rounded Badges
- Rounded Login/Register Buttons
- Circle Pagination Items
- Circle Activity Icons
- Circle Forum Icon Container
- Forum Description as Tooltip
- Show Forums Detailed Stats
- Show Messages List Detailed Stats
- Show Layout Chooser for Articles, Forum, Blogs and Filebase
- Default Layout for Articles, Forum, Blogs and Filebase
- Enable Main Menu Links
- Support Multi-level Main Menu in Footer
- Configure "About" Section in Footer
- Configure "Social Connect Links" Section in Footer
- Show Thread Stats
- Show Forum Stats
- Remove "Style By: ForoStyle" Link
- 275.03 kB
- 38 Downloads
- Fixed Use of undefined constant SEITE_TITLE... error.
- Fixed extra spacing if Display last post of each forum option is disabled.
Use style_image_path SCSS Variable
- 274.39 kB
- 6 Downloads