In order to be able to use the plugin, the corresponding Minecraft plugin is absolutely necessary.
Once you've purchased the plugin here, the plugins for Bukkit / Spigot and BungeeCord can be downloaded by entering your WoltlabID and API key at
With this extension, your members can verify with their Minecraft account.
To be able to verify, you need to connect to the Minecraft server to get a verification code.
This is done with the command /verify. You automatically receive a 6-digit code.
This 6-digit code must be typed together with the Minecraft name in the form.
- Verification with Minecraft
- Minecraft name as username in the forum
- Automatic group assignment if verified
- Minecraft server
- Install the Bukkit or BungeeCord plugin on the Minecraft server
- Restart the Minecraft server. It creates in the folder WoltlabSync a mysql.yml
- Enter your MySql data into this file (host, port, user, password and database name), preferably those of your Minecraft database
- Restart the Minecraft server again.
- Woltlab Suite
- Install the Minecraft plugin
- Enter the MySQL data in the ACP - Configuration - Minecraft Database .
The plugin provides an API for an external database connection, so it would also be possible to integrate statistics, ranks, banned players and other from the Minecraft server into the Woltlab suite.
Version 2.0.1 Pl 2
- Missing database data caused an error during registration
- 113.66 kB
- 15 Downloads
Version 2.0.1 Pl 1
- 113.66 kB
- 9 Downloads