You want to present information about game servers on your site? Then the Gameserver Viewer is just right for you!
In addition to a general overview in two styles, a detailed view is available for each game server.
The overview shows all activated game servers in a grid or list view. In some games it is possible to connect directly to the game server via a button.
Furthermore, the game servers have a detailed view. In this example, a list of players is displayed, if there are players on the game server.
All game servers are entered in the ACP. The games are already predefined and only have to be selected when registering.
For better orientation in the ACP, each game server can be assigned an individual name. If this is not entered, only the IP address and the port will be displayed.
Optional: If a query port exists for the game server, which is not specified by default by the game, a separate query port can be entered.
All game servers can be moved in the ACP via drag & drop.
Integrated cache function
So that your page is not constantly burdened with the server requests to the game servers, we use the cache system of the WSC.
The data is stored for the update interval set in the ACP.
Currently supported games
- 7 Days to Die
- America's Army 3
- America's Army: Proving Ground
- ARK: Survival Evolved
- Armed Assault 2: DayZ Mod
- Armed Assault 2: Operation Arrowhead
- Armed Assault 3
- Battlefield 1942
- Battlefield 4
- Battlefield Bad Company 2
- Call of Duty 2
- Call of Duty 4
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
- Call of Duty: World at War
- Conan Exiles
- Counter Strike 1.6
- Counter Strike: Condition Zero
- Counter Strike: Global Offensive
- Counter Strike: Source
- Day of Defeat
- Day of Defeat: Source
- DayZ Standalone
- Empyrion - Galactic Survival
- Garry's Mod
- GTA V: FiveM
- Half Life 2: Deatchmatch
- Insurgency: Sandstorm
- Just Cause 2 Multiplayer
- Left 4 Dead
- Left 4 Dead 2
- Minecraft: Pocket Edition
- Multi Theft Auto
- Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45
- San Andreas Multiplayer
- Serious Sam
- Solder of Fortune II
- Space Engineers
- Team Fortress 2
- The Forest
- Urban Terror
- Further games can be suggested in our support forum: https://netzlife.eu/forum/inde…ard/27-gameserver-viewer/
- This extension is based on the GameQ Library.
- May not be compatible with all hosting plans, as some providers' firewall blocks outgoing connections to the server.
- Support for this plugin is only available in our support forum at: https://netzlife.eu/
- PHP 7.1 <=> PHP 7.3
In order to gain access to the relevant support area, verification on our site is required. If you don't have a user account yet, you'll have to register on our site first, then you can verify how exactly they can do it here: Link to the explanation. After successful activation, you will have access to the appropriate support area and will have the possibility to download the file under the "My Account" tab.
If you have any questions or problems, our support is of course at your disposal: Official Support