This plugin embeds Steam everywhere in your forum. Users can link Steam accounts to their profile and synchronize owned games, Steam groups and much more.
- Link user accounts to Steam: Users can add a Steam ID to their profile to share their gaming activities. This can be done using an easy Steam-Login or by entering any Steam ID manually.
- Featured games: Show which games are currently played most by your community.
- Steam user online list: Show which of your users are currently online in Steam and what they are playing.
- User page: Each user gets a page showing is recently played games, owned games, current activity, Steam groups and much more.
- Game pages: Each game gets a game page to show which users own it and where it is being discussed in your forum.
- Link Steam groups to user groups: Steam groups can be linked to user groups - If a member joined a Steam group access to user groups in your forum can be granted automatically.
- Customizable: Many admin-, user- and group-settings allow very detailed customization.
- Compatible: Tested with all common steam login plugins.
- Statistics: Complex statistics about playtime and historic playtime data (Free statistics plugin has to be installed)
- Integrated with ThreadStarter: Steam: Use ThreadStarter: Steam to easily create topics about games and show in the topic who in your community owns the game (Requires ThreadStarter: Steam)
- And much more: Content and Sidebar boxes, Steam information next to messages and in user profile...
New Features with version 3.0
- Steam Profiles and Game Details need to be set to public to share most of the information. The privacy settings can be changed at the steam profile page as shown in the last screenshot.
- Supported languages: English and German.
- Please read FAQ first if you're having issues.
- Compatible with the Steam Login Plugin - Users do not have to enter their Steam ID twice.
- Requires a free Steam API Key.
- Some features require cURL or php_openssl.
This plugin is in not affiliated with or endorsed by Steam or Valve Software.
License for the used LightOpenID API: MIT.
Required Steam Settings
- 460.8 kB
- 14 Downloads
- fixed count of users owning a game, the count on top will always show the correct amount, the amount of icons shown can be limited in the ACP
- using same design to view users on game and overview page as in the user box
- showing likes in user activity feed
- fixed an issue if game box was shown on sidebar
- fixed an issue where overview page would combine online and offline users
- added missing language variable
- fixed exception in profile when no steam account was connected
- fixed issue PHP 7.4 and openid
- 460.8 kB
- 6 Downloads
- Fixed issue with deleted users that still had steam accounts connected
- Added missing function for steam statistics
- 460.8 kB
- 4 Downloads
- Added trophy conditions: hours played, owned games, steam level, account added, account validated
- Added support for Reactions
- Updated design including a more dynamic display in mobile view and on large screens
- Steam user box can now configured (only show users that were active in forum in the last x days, max entries, show avatars or text, show only validated users, users that are not banned)
- Showing VAC status in steam profile
- Users can now disable their steam profile and steam sidebar
- Steam users can now be deleted in the ACP
- More configuration options for ACP permissions
- Games can now be whitelisted instead of blacklisted which might be helpful if you have a community for a specific game or genre
- Added search for games in ACP
- WoltLab Suite Forum is no longer required