- You must have at least WoltLab Suite™ Core 3.1.0 installed.
You can configure this plugin in the ACP under Configuration ⇒ Users ⇒ Profile ⇒ List of Assigned User Groups in User Profiles. You can specify whether certain user groups shouldn't appear in the list.
The permission required to view the list is enabled by default for administrative groups only. You can find the permission under General Permissions ⇒ User Profiles ⇒ Can view list of assigned user groups in user profiles.
- user group
- user profile
Version 1.0.3 pl 1
- 36.86 kB
- 72 Downloads
- An error occurred when updating to version 1.0.3 if English wasn't installed as language.
Important note: Version 1.0.3 pl 1 replaces the update to version 1.0.3. If the update to version 1.0.3 was already successful, no further action is required. It's possible to update from version 1.0.3 to version 1.0.3 pl 1, but this won't result in any changes.
- 36.86 kB
- 23 Downloads
- Since the capitalization of an English language item was incorrect, "wcf.user.profile.grouplist" was displayed as box title instead of "User Groups".
- 32.26 kB
- 22 Downloads
- A new user group permission called "Can view list of assigned user groups in own user profile" was added. This user group permission is effective independently from the already existing user group permission.
Important note: An update from version 1.0.0 isn't possible. Please update the plugin first to 1.0.1 and then to 1.0.2.
- 36.35 kB
- 96 Downloads
- Due to a compatibility problem this plugin couldn't be installed if the plugin Members list by Usergroup by beMananas was installed. Both plugins shared the same identifier for the permission (user.profile.canViewUserGroupList), which is why the identifier of the permission of this plugin has been changed to user.profile.canViewUserPageGroupList. Despite this change, when upgrading from version 1.0.0, all existing permissions of this plugin will be adopted, so there's no need to reconfigure them after the update.
- 29.7 kB
- 33 Downloads