- You must have at least WoltLab Suite™ Core 5.2.0 installed.
- You must have at least WoltLab Suite™ Forum 5.2.0 installed.
You can specify in the settings of the respective forum whether and under which circumstances the first post of a thread should be sticky. The following options are available for this:
- "Never (entirely disabled)" – it is under no circumstances possible that the first post is sticky in this forum.
- "Make automatically sticky by default" – in this forum every first post will be sticky automatically, as long as this has not been disabled for the corresponding thread.
- "Don't make sticky by default" – in this forum the first posts are not sticky, unless this has been enabled for the corresponding thread.
User group and forum permissions allow you to specify which users can enable or disable stickiness of the first post:
- "Can make first post sticky in their own threads" (general permission)
- "Can make first post sticky" (moderation permission)
To make or no longer make the first post sticky, contrary to the default forum settings, the thread settings must be opened. If making the first post sticky in the corresponding forum has not been disabled and the user has one of the permissions mentioned above, a selection with the following options appears there:
- "Default setting" – the forum setting is applied.
- "Make sticky"
- "Don't make sticky"
This selection is also available when creating a new thread.
Why is this plugin in the Plugin-Store of WoltLab more expensive than in the Store of Krymo Software?
As a small business within the meaning of § 19 para. 1 UStG we do not charge value added tax. Furthermore, if you purchase via our store, the commission to WoltLab is not applicable. Therefore we can offer you our software products at a lower price in our own store.
After purchasing in the Plugin-Store of WoltLab
You can register at Krymo Software and link your created account with your WoltLab account, so that you will be automatically granted access to the product support within few minutes.
- 69.63 kB
- 8 Downloads
- Previously it was only possible to specify for all threads within certain forums whether the first post should be sticky. As of now, this can also be specified individually for each thread.
- The "Stick first post" checkbox in the forum settings has been changed to a selection with the following options: "Never (entirely disabled)", "Make automatically sticky by default" and "Don't make sticky by default".
- The following user group permissions have been added: "Can make first post sticky in their own threads" (general permission) and "Can make first post sticky" (moderator permission).
- The following forum permissions have been added: "Can make first post sticky in their own threads" (general permission) and "Can make first post sticky" (moderator permission).
- When creating a new thread, the user can now specify whether the first post should be sticky. The following options are available for this: "Default setting", "Make sticky" and "Don't make sticky". This requires that either "Make automatically sticky by default" or "Don't make sticky by default" has been selected for the forum in question. The user must also have one of the newly added permissions. If the user does not have one of these permissions, the first post will either be automatically made sticky or not sticky, depending on the forum settings (equivalent to the "Default setting" option).
- In the thread settings, users with the required permissions are now also shown a selection with the previously mentioned options.
Note: Due to the extensive new features and adjustments, the price for this plugin has been increased. Previously purchased licenses remain valid and include free access to this update.
- 38.91 kB
- 8 Downloads
- Ads and the ID of subsequent posts weren't displayed on pages where the first post was sticky.
Important note: The template __firstPost has been updated. If you've made adjustments to this template, you must check your customized template for changes and update it if necessary.
- 38.4 kB
- 8 Downloads