The form can be individually assembled by the administrator. In addition, restrictions of rights to individual users or user groups are possible. The application possibilities are unlimited. From event registrations, applications for team positions to surveys, everything is possible. The form supports answers of type yes/no, date, integer, decimal number, selection list (single or multiple selection), single and multi-line text, HTML (with WYSIWYG editor), URL and file upload.
We have invested a lot of time in the evaluation. The feedback can be viewed both individually and statistically. In addition, we save which entries have already been read, i.e. you also have a good overview of new feedbacks. All feedbacks can be exported into many common formats. A list of selected entries and from different forms is also possible. The evaluation takes place directly on the frontend.
Confirmations can be easily managed in different ways:
- Export of confirmations to Excel, OpenOffice, HTML, CSV and PDF
- Mark as Done
- Full support of the label system
- Statistical evaluations
- Notifications of new feedback, changes and comments
- Support for custom code execution based on feedback
What you get
- VieCode forms plugin (for each installation, which is accessible to the public, you have to purchase a single license)
- Available translations: German, English
- Free bugfix-updates for version 1.0
- Access to the official support (Activation)
Extensions and Add-ons