Teaser Box – Slideshow for WoltLab Suite
You want to get an eye-catcher for your community? Than you need the Teaser Box 2 from KittMedia for your website based on WoltLab Suite 3.
The version for WoltLab Suite 3 can be found here:
You want to get an eye-catcher as slideshow for your community? Than you need the Teaser Box 2 from KittMedia Productions for your website based on Community Framework 2.
Highlight important content in a special way with the help of one or multiple teasers. It is an eye candy for your users with a huge amount of available effects!
Besides many global settings for your teasers (e.g. the automatic change between multiple teasers) there are additional teaser specific settings to change some colors for instance. With these tools you have the possibility to create something completely unique with few steps.
Validity is important. Especially search engines punish invalid websites. By creating this design we payed much attention to guarantee a fully validity by using the product and thus - as a nice side effect - to build a unity with other software parts inside of Community Framework.
For this reason our product fits perfectly your website and provides your users a unique user experience because the complete structure of the website is the same.
You want to test the product in an independent demo? Just request your free demo by using the following form:
Fixed an error for banned users
- Fixed problem after an update to v2.1.0
- Added AJAX based image upload
- Added function to randomize animation duration
- Added function to randomize effects
- Added function to randomize teasers
- Added PHP based mobile detection
- Fixed design on page load
- Fixed links in slice animation
- Fixed Blur animation
- Removed link if there is no link specified
- Improved settings in ACP
- Added function to disable teasers
- Added function to stop auto refresh on hover
- Fixed date in description
- Fixed stop and play functionality
- Added missing language variable
- Fixed permissions of teaser management
- Added target="_blank" support
- Fixed description position
- Design improvements
- Corrected administrative permission category
- Improved performance
- Fixed wrong background color
- Fixed manual position
- Fixed description in monolingual frameworks
- Fixed title and description, even multilingual
- Fixed background color of the Teaser Box in the sidebar
- Added position "manual" for manual positioning in the template
- Fixed user group permissions