With this plugin it is possible to add different input fields to a form.
The basic package includes the integration in article
With the extensions Forum, Blog, User Group Application and Conversation, these forms can of course also be extended with input fields.
Often it happens that certain information has to be requested and is overlooked by the users despite hints. With the input fields one can consciously request this information, which will be summarized in the following post.
It is also possible to validate these entries (using RegEx), so that no false entries are possible.
The plugin can be used individually, the application possibilities are unlimited.
The settings for the individual input fields can be found in ACP->Content->Individual input fields
User groups Right: Administrative right->Content->Can edit input fields
Functions at a glance
- Create or delete input fields globally
- Determine whether the input field should be a mandatory field
- Multilanguage capable
- Use of internal and public identifiers
- Definition of rights, who may see the entries and who may not
- Input fields can be categorized
Explanation of the special function "Internal and public" Designation
Sometimes it happens that you have to create several input fields with the same name but different functions. In order to be able to distinguish between these fields, an Internal and Public Identifier can be specified when creating the input field. For this purpose you can set 2 words in the title, which must be separated by a semicolon.
Example: Internal identifier ; Public identifier
In the administration both names are displayed, while in the front end only the public name is shown.
You want to test the plugin before?
Do you like my work? I would be very happy about a positive review.
Version 2.0.0 Pl 1
- 169.98 kB
- 36 Downloads
The additional option [tt] Show category title [/ tt] was not shown on the page
- 169.98 kB
- 2 Downloads
- Input fields can now be categorized
- New Input field: Text editor (wysiwyg Editor)
Version 1.2.0 Pl 1
- 142.85 kB
- 44 Downloads
The change in order had no effect
- 142.34 kB
- 26 Downloads
Compatibility Update 5.2
Version 1.1.0 Pl 1
- 124.93 kB
- 130 Downloads
- Permission "Can See input fields" added
- Ability to use html in the description
- 92.67 kB
- 32 Downloads
- Typo in a language variable
- Adds filter options by fieldtype and application
- 89.6 kB
- 10 Downloads
- Typo in language variables
- added missing language variables
- Internal and public title. separated by semikolon Internal title ; Public title
Version 1.0.1 Pl 2
- 88.06 kB
- 7 Downloads