Streaming Partner Boxes
Create as many streaming partner boxes as you need. You can set each box separately and specify which streamers to show or not to show.
Game and status filters
Your community is specialized on GTA V or Arma 3 (or another game) and you don't want to show streamers who are playing another game? No problem, you can restrict which games have to be played to be displayed as "Live". The same applies to keywords in the title of the streamers.
Applications in the front end
You want your community members to be able to apply for a streaming partnership? This is now possible directly in the frontend. Moderators can edit and accept or reject applications directly in the frontend with the appropriate usergroup privilege.
Subscribe your favorite streamers directly on your homepage and get a notification when your favorite streamers go live. The streamers get an overview of their subscribers directly in their profile.
The basic package includes Twitch as a streaming platform. Additional plugins can be used to add more streaming platforms (e.g. Trovo, Facebook, YouTube). Also, third-party developers can easily add plugins for new streaming platforms.
The following optional packages are available:
- Go to the developer dashboard (https://dev.twitch.tv/console/) of Twitch.
- Click Register your application.
- Give the application any name.
- Enter a placeholder as redirect Uri (e.g.: http://localhost).
- Select Website Integration as the category.
- Click Create.
- Select your created application and click the Manage button.
- Click on the New secret button.
- Copy the client ID and the client secret.
- Go to ACP -> Configuration -> Streaming -> Partners -> Platforms.
- Activate the check mark at Twitch.
- Add the client ID and client secret and click Submit.
Add new streaming partners
- Go to ACP -> User -> Streaming Partner -> Add Streaming Partner.
- Specify the username of the user.
- Select the streaming platform (e.g. Twitch).
- Specify the streamer name (e.g. gronkh).
- Click Submit.
Alternatively, you can also proceed as follows:
- Go to ACP -> Users -> Users.
- Click on the user you want to become a streaming partner.
- Click Add streaming partner and then proceed as in the previous tutorial.
Support is only available in the support forum or the discord.
What happens after the purchase?
Create a user account on hanashi.dev. In your settings, go to Activate purchases. And enter your API information from the API Access page. Now click Submit. You have now activated access to the support forum.
- 337.92 kB
- 25 Downloads
- FIX: streamer was not shown live when game or status was empty on Twitch
- 339.46 kB
- 11 Downloads
- CHANGE: changed accessToken and refreshToken columns toTEXT
- CHANGE: TokenSelectionFormField built in using backport of AbstractFormFieldDecorator
- 328.7 kB
- 9 Downloads
- CHANGE: PSR-12 Adjustment for line lengths
- FEATURE: New token table added
- FEATURE: Token selection built in
- FEATURE: Minimum length for application now adjustable
- FEATURE: Added info texts for applications
- FIX: Streaming partner page was not displayed if Twitch client ID and secret were not entered
- 300.03 kB
- 11 Downloads
- FIX: language variable
- FIX: rudimentary page deleted
- FIX: status filter did not work properly
- 314.88 kB
- 9 Downloads
Attention: at least WoltLab Suite 5.3 is now required.
Attention: the settings for the box are reset and must be set again.
- CHANGE: switch to Database PHP API
- CHANGE: switch to TypeScript
- CHANGE: switch to FormBuilder
- CHANGE: removed unused uses
- CHANGE: removed old JQuery code
- FEATURE: Box specific settings
- FEATURE: Platforms are now objectTypes
- FEATURE: several streamers can be assigned to one user
- FEATURE: Overview of all streaming partners in the ACP
- FEATURE: automatic group assignment, hints, trophies, etc. for streaming partners
- FEATURE: certain streams can start automatically
- FEATURE: Integration of the image proxy from WoltLab for thumbnails
- FEATURE: correct user formatting in streaming partner list
- FEATURE: Streamers can be prioritized
- FEATURE: White-/Blacklist for streamers in one box
- FEATURE: Notification when you have new subscribers
- FEATURE: Box in the user profile with display of subscribers
- FEATURE: Application in the frontend
- FEATURE: Default sorting for streaming partner page
- FEATURE: User group right to register yourself as streaming partner
- 123.39 kB
- 22 Downloads
- CHANGE: switch to PSR-12
- 121.34 kB
- 70 Downloads
- FIX: fixes errors with more than 100 streaming partners
- 120.83 kB
- 90 Downloads
- FIX: Streaming partner was removed if user was edited without rights
- 120.83 kB
- 21 Downloads
- FIX: behebt Problem mit Twitch-Vorschau
- 120.32 kB
- 26 Downloads
FIX: Benutzer konnten nicht bearbeitet werden, wenn das Plugin nicht vollständig konfiguriert war.