At WWDC 2019 in June, Apple introduced its own SSO service (SSO = Single Sign-on). This is called "Sign In With Apple". This has several advantages over other SSO services.
Among other things, users can make their e-mail anonymous. This means that the site operators do not see the actual email of the user and instead receive an alias email from Apple. The alias email is unique per service. Email can only be sent from the confirmed website. Spam mails from princes from Nigeria or the latest Viagra newsletters will not get through if a database has been "hacked".
In addition, logging into Safari on the Mac and under iOS is very convenient. You only need to confirm TouchID/FaceID.
- active Apple developer account (costs 99€ per year)
- the domain requires a valid SPF entry so that mails can be sent to Apple users
For this plugin a comprehensive configuration guide was written, which can be viewed by customers. It can be found here: Configuration of Sign In With Apple
This plugin has no visible copyright notices.
What happens after the purchase?
Create a user account on hanashi.dev. In your settings, go to Activate purchases. And enter your API information from the API Access page. Now click Submit. You have now activated access to the support forum.
Für die Umsetzung wurde die Drittbibliothek PHP-JWT verwendet.
- 114.69 kB
- 1 Download
Attention: at least WoltLab Suite 5.3 is now required.
- CHANGE: changed to PHP Database API
- CHANGE: changed to TypeScript
- CHANGE: changed to GuzzleHttp
- CHANGE: PSR-12 line length adjustment
- CHANGE: removed depracted code
- CHANGE: unused uses removed
- FIX: Button in user account management was not displayed correctly
- 111.62 kB
- 2 Downloads
- CHANGE: switch to PSR-12
- 112.13 kB
- 9 Downloads
- Ab WSC 5.2.7 wird keine Registrierungsmail mehr versandt.