With the SammelDBPlugin you have the possibility to present your personal collection or similar on your website. You can create several categories in the ACP to include a larger number of articles in the database. The search function in the frontend makes it easy to find the desired product even with a large database. You can easily enter and edit the articles in the frontend. In addition, the SammelDB also supports the WSC labels to specifically label articles.
- Creation of a collective database
- Subdivide into categories
- Use of labels with Woltlab Label System
- Simply create / edit entries in the frontend
- Activate and deactivate entries
- search function
- Change column names
Under Configuration - Collective DB - Texts the section length and the column titles can be adjusted.
Under Configuration - Collective DB - Icon the maximum size of the graphic as well as the default graphic (Font Awesome Icon) can be defined.
Under user - user groups - edit user group - general rights - collective DB
- Can see collective DB
- Can manage collective DB
Under user - user groups - edit user group - administrative rights - apps - SammelDB
- Can edit collective DB categories
- We offer our demo installation for many of our products at https://demo.grischamedia.ch an.
- Access to the ACP is only possible to a limited extent or not at all. If you have any questions, use the support forum "Questions before you buy"
- We always try to keep the demo up to date and to provide updates.
- As a customer, you will only receive support in our support forum GrischaMedia.ch
- We do not offer email, conversations, TeamSpeak, Discord or telephone support!
- Support and correspondence is only conducted in German!
Frequently asked Questions
- Is there an installation service?
Depending on the registration, a service can be booked through our shop. Installations-/Upgradeservice
- How do I get support in the forum?
After creating a free account, the pluginstore activation must be carried out by us.