An interactive chart displays your site visits over time and comes with the most important statistics for today’s, yesterday’s and total visits. Besides it provides a list with the most visited pages.
KittMedia Visit Statistics doesn’t process or store any personal data of you users, unlike the most statistic services such as Google Analytics and Matomo (Piwik).
Besides the visited URL and its title, only the timestamp of the request, a boolean for whether the visitor is registered or a guest, the language and the ID and the object ID of the visited page is stored in the database.
Never is or will data be sent to us or any third party.
Data that isn’t tracked
Some requests are not getting tracked by the plugin. Besides visits of pages the user is not allowed to visit (HTTP error 403) or that are not available (HTTP error 404), invalid requests, requests from spiders or any request to AJAX actions, attachments, media or background actions are ignored.
Additionally, you can disable tracking for certain user groups in the user group settings.
If a user opens a conversation, its title and URL are replaced before KittMedia Visit Statistics stores the data in the database.
Visit the statistics in your administration control panel under Management > Statistics > Visitor Statistics.
Exclude user groups in your user group settings under General Permissions > User Profiles > Exclude requests from visitor statistics.
- 11.07 kB
- 116 Downloads
– Fixed a bug according to timezone changes in winter time
- 11.06 kB
- 55 Downloads
– Fixed a bug in the cron job if there are no daily statistics yet
- 11.05 kB
- 35 Downloads
– Improve English translation if currently no visit is available
– Improve data point of guests
– Improve cron update
– Improve chart design with few entries
– Improve displaying table of visited pages
– Fix check if given page ID is invalid
– Fix saving the correct language of guests instead of always using the default
- 10.92 kB
- 72 Downloads
– Fix calculation of the average
– Fix a bug with a field too big in older MySQL versions
– Fix potential division by zero on an empty statistic
- 10.93 kB
- 34 Downloads
– Summarize data and keep detailed information only for a week to drastically reduce space amount needed.
– Added separate graphs for registered users and guests, displaying them in a bar chart.
– Added more general counts for this week, last week, this month, last month and average visits.
– Added storing the used language.
– Changed storing of the page title of the visit to get it on-the-fly in the statistics in the language of the administrator.
– Fixed storing and displaying HTML entities.
- 8.07 kB
- 28 Downloads
– Fixed a bug that could lead to incorrect dates in the statistics.
- 8.1 kB
- 90 Downloads
– Removed dependency on the package WoltLab Suite Core: Conversations
– Fixed a possible error if the web server doesn’t use UTF-8
– General code and performance improvements
- 7.99 kB
- 87 Downloads
– Fixed a bug with long titles and request URIs
– Improved SQL query