With the help of this plugin you add the telegram login to your WSC. For this you need a telegram account. It is recommended to have installed the desktop application of Telegram for setup.
- Go to the chat from Botfather.
- Click on the Start Bot button at the bottom or type /start in the chat.
- Now type /newbot in the chat.
- Enter the name for your bot. The name of the bot must end with bot.
- You will receive an access token in the form of XXXXXXXX:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.
- Now enter the command /setdomain in the chat.
- Select your newly created bot from the list.
- Enter the domain name of your site. In my example, this would be hanashi.dev.
- Now go to ACP -> Configuration -> User -> Registration.
- Enter the name of your bot at Telegram Bot-Name.
- Enter the access token of your bot at Telegram Bot-Token.
- Click on Submit. Now the plugin is configured.
Support is only available in the support forum or the discord.
What happens after the purchase?
Create a user account on hanashi.dev. In your settings, go to Activate purchases. And enter your API information from the API Access page. Now click Submit. You have now activated access to the support forum.
- 62.98 kB
- 2 Downloads
Attention: At least WoltLab Suite 5.3 is now required.
- CHANGE: switch to PHP Database API
- CHANGE: PSR12 length change
- CHANGE: switch from getLink to getControllerLink
- CHANGE: avatar system reworked
- CHANGE: minor changes
- 60.42 kB
- 3 Downloads
- CHANGE: switch to PSR-12
- 58.88 kB
- 8 Downloads
- FIX: Fixes problem when username is set in Telegram
- FIX: Fixes problem when profile picture is set in Telegram
- 57.86 kB
- 9 Downloads
Avatar-Cache wird bei Änderung gelöscht