- You must have WoltLab Suite™ Core 3.1, 5.2 or 5.3 installed.
- You must have at least VieCode Shop 7.2.0 installed.
- You must have at least VieCode Shop: Kundenbereich 7.2.0 installed.
You can set a limit for customer accounts. If the number of customer accounts of the user exceeds this limit, the user cannot create more customer accounts using the "Create Customer Account" form. You can use the user group permissions to define who can create a customer account. Guests are generally excluded from creating a customer account.
After purchasing in the Plugin-Store of WoltLab
You can register at Krymo Software and link your created account with your WoltLab account, so that you will be automatically granted access to the product support within few minutes.
This might also interest you...
VieCode Shop: Integration of the Payment Service Provider Mollie 1.1.1 Krymonota File
VieCode Shop: Integration of the Payment Service Provider BitPay 1.2.0 Krymonota File
VieCode Shop: Integration of paysafecard (Manual Processing) 1.0.2 Krymonota File
VieCode Shop (Customer Area): Support Threads for Downloads / Licenses 1.1.0 Krymonota File
VieCode Shop: Reversal Invoices 1.0.1 Krymonota File
- 49.66 kB
- 15 Downloads
- The German text of the language item shop.customer.add.customerData contained a typo.
- If a menu item existed for the page, it was displayed even if the user had already reached the maximum number of customer accounts.
- The user was told on the page that he did not have the necessary access rights to access the page if he had already reached the maximum number of customer accounts. For the sake of usability, this message has been replaced by an explanatory note.
- 45.06 kB
- 5 Downloads