- Sign up with Battle.net
- Sign in with Battle.net
- Internal OAuth API that allows other plugins to access World of Warcraft, StarCraft II and Diablo III player statistics
- You must have at least WoltLab Suite™ Core 3.1.0 installed.
Installation and initial setup
You can configure this plugin in the ACP at Configuration ⇒ Users ⇒ Registration ⇒ Third-Party Authentication. To obtain the required Client ID and Client Secret, you must follow these steps:
- Create Blizzard account (unless you already have one)
- Set up Blizzard Authenticator
- Create client (Redirect URL is displayed in the ACP)
- Copy Client ID and Client Secret to the respective ACP options
After purchasing in the Plugin-Store of WoltLab
You can register at Krymo Software and link your created account with your WoltLab account, so that you will be automatically granted access to the product support within few minutes.
- 56.83 kB
- 3 Downloads