With the Instagram timeline extension you can display your own or your own as well as other Instagram timelines on your website. It is important that the profile is public, otherwise it does not work. You also need access to the account to create an app in the Developer Dashboard, this is the only way to integrate external accounts.
- Multi Account (public accounts)
- Show the description
- Show the timestamp
- View the author
- Own overview page
- Sorting freely selectable
- Several boxes possible
- Box available at "almost" all positions
- Image size can be defined in the ACP
The boxes are configured using the Woltlab Suite's CMS box system. Author, time stamp and description can optionally be called up and displayed via the user group rights. With the button Show more an overview page of the Instagram feed can be displayed.
The plugin has NO branding and is therefore a bit more expensive to buy!
- We offer our demo installation for many of our products at https://demo.grischamedia.ch an.
- Access to the ACP is only possible to a limited extent or not at all. If you have any questions, use the support forum "Questions before you buy"
- We always try to keep the demo up to date and to provide updates.
- As a customer, you will only receive support in our support forum GrischaMedia.ch
- We do not offer email, conversations, TeamSpeak, Discord or telephone support!
- Support and correspondence is only conducted in German!
Frequently asked Questions
- Is there an installation service?
Depending on the registration, a service can be booked through our shop. Installations-/Upgradeservice
- How do I get support in the forum?
After creating a free account, the pluginstore activation must be carried out by us.