It will soon be time for the European Football Championship. The 16th edition of the competition will take place from June 11 to July 11, 2021, in ten European cities and one Asian city (Baku). In conjunction with this, various communities are offering betting games for their members to participate in. For this purpose, many website operators are resorting to tried-and-tested, external, and/or sometimes costly solutions or solutions that are cluttered with advertisements.
You want to offer your community a real added value for this event, but don't want to rely on external providers? Then we have the solution: Our betting game for the European Football Championship 2020/21.
With our betting game extension for WoltLab Suite (from version 3.0) you have the possibility to run your own betting game for the European Football Championship 2020/21 for you and your members without any third-party providers and monthly or hidden costs.
Based on years of experience with major betting game providers, we have created a product for you that meets all the requirements of a collaborative betting game. And to make sure that the entire event is not only fun for your users, but our intelligent betting game interface also takes care of the complete administration of your betting game, so that you can sit back and relax and enjoy the action without any stress. Our betting game interface updates match results almost in real-time, determines all subsequent matches of the knockout phase, and corrects individual matches when necessary on any unplanned changes during the event.
In addition to a variety of subpages and features, the extension also comes with a handful of additional boxes that you can include at just about any position imaginable, on just about any subpage of your community. These boxes optionally display:
- Running games
- Today's games
- Upcoming games
- Top Tippers
Frequently asked questions
Do I have to enter the game results myself?
No. Our intelligent betting game interface takes over this task for you. In case of technical problems on our part, you have the possibility to set the results yourself after the final whistle of a match or to have them set by a member of your community who is authorized by a user group option. If possible, the next matches will also be determined and set fully automatically.
Until when can tips be submitted?
With the start of a match (with a difference in the range of seconds) the possibility to place a bet expires.
Is there some kind of "leaderboard"?
Yes, all participants of the betting game will be displayed on a separate page, sorted by points.
There is only one option. Where is the rest hidden?
In order to ensure the same game experience for users of our betting game in all WoltLab Suite-based communities, we have eliminated all unnecessary options. Therefore, besides the existing option to set an introductory text for the betting game start page, there is a handful of user group options that allow you to restrict or allow access to the betting game and/or some features based on the user groups.
Can I use the extension beyond the European Football Championship 2020/21?
Not yet. The extension is currently completely designed for use during the 2020/21 European Football Championship. After the European Championship, however, we will look more deeply into this possibility and expand the betting game if possible.
The next matches in the round of 16 are not determined. Where can I enter them myself?
Unfortunately, the compilation of the European Championship Round of 16, introduced in 2016, is relatively complex, which is why it is not possible for us to determine or calculate them automatically. However, this is also not necessary due to our intelligent betting game interface. The next matches are provided automatically and within the shortest possible time by us and distributed by our betting game interface using a cronjob.
For the few communities that cannot use our interface due to technical conditions and limitations, we will provide appropriate updates as needed.
Of course, we have developed the extension with an eye on compliance with all data protection regulations. No personal data will be transferred at any time and no external resources are used.
What's next after my purchase?
After your payment, it's advised to activate your account for the support area of this extension. To do so, visit https://activate.softcreatr.com, register your account if necessary, and activate your license. After successful activation, you'll receive access to the support area of this extension and access to our "Fast Lane Service", where you can download the latest versions right after their release and before they will be activated here in the plugin store.
- 420.11 kB
- 2 Downloads
- PHP 5.6 Kompatibilitätsproblem behoben
- Vergangene Spiele werden ausgegraut
- Laufende Spiele werden in der Tabelle gesondert dargestellt
- Anstatt der relativen Angabe des Zeitpunkts des Spielbeginns wird nun immer das vollständige Datum mitsamt Uhrzeit angezeigt
- Die Anzeige der Live-TV-Info wurde entfernt, da diese zumindest zur EM nicht wirklich sinnvoll ist
- Systemseiten (Top Tipper, Meine Tipps, Gruppenphase, K.O.-Phase) bearbeitbar gemacht und damit u.A. die Möglichkeit geschaffen, diese z.B. mit Boxen zu versehen
- Boxen standardmäßig zur Tippspiel-Startseite hinzugefügt
- Bearbeitungsmöglichkeit bereits abgegebener Tipps besser kenntlich gemacht
- Tooltips zu Abkürzungen in der Statistik-Box innerhalb der Gruppenphasen-Seiten hinzugefügt
- Anzeige (Warnung) bei deaktiviertem Cronjob hinzugefügt
- Benachrichtigung bei deaktiviertem Cronjob hinzugefügt
- Benutzer können ab sofort in ihren Einstellungen festlegen, ob sämtliche Tippspiel-Komponenten (Menüpunkt, Boxen, etc.) ausgeblendet werden sollen, oder nicht
- Kleinere Stil-Optimierungen
- Kleinere Code-Optimierungen
Version 5.3.1 pl 1
- 416.42 kB
- 4 Downloads
Added missing language variable
- 416.41 kB
- 5 Downloads
- Added new option "Display upcoming games on the index page"
- Added new option "Display ongoing games on the index page"
- Performed small display optimization
- 416.22 kB
- 8 Downloads